Have you found the software that provides you the best experience to run android environment in PC? There must be some right. Through extensive testing, we have found that some software is good, others cause significant resource consumption, slowing down your pc device. Mayviti today would like to introduce to you the top 10 best Android emulators on Windows today for computers and laptops.
If you want to know which tools to run Android Emulator on Apple MacOS, check out this article: https://mayviti.com/top-6-android-emulators-for-apple-macos/
GameLoop has been around for a long time famously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, released by Tencent China. This is a completely free emulator that helps you experience mobile games on your computer.
- Diverse screen sizes, allowing you to play in as many large and small frames as you like.
- Graphics are supported according to the specifications of each machine, providing the best experience.
- Flexible configuration makes it easy to increase performance when playing games.
- You can create your own custom keymap thanks to the Key Mapping tool, which will help you manipulate more conveniently with each type of game.
This one is probably familiar to many people and is rated better than other software with the same function.
- Allows you to use multiple accounts at the same time.
- Accounts can be synchronized, helping you to preserve in-game achievement data.
- The ability to optimize computer performance is high.
- Built-in FPS mode.
NoxPlayer helps you experience the full features of Android phones right on your PC and laptop in the easiest way. It is fully optimized, and it will be more stable and smoother for both games and apps. With NoxPlayer, you will have the same gaming experience as the PC and console gaming.
- Support playing many different types of games at the same time.
- Easily return to the gaming screen.
- Compatibility with other game series is quite high.
- Easy keyboard control, keyboard support, gamepad when in use.
4. LD Player
LD Player is an Android emulator that helps you play games easily on your Windows computer with a powerful controller. This is software specially designed for gamers. Not only playing games, but you can also use any Android application on your computer’s operating system.
- Support display optimization
- Relatively light capacity, does not take up too much memory.
- Perfectly compatible with many games and applications on CH Play.
This tool has a large number of users only after BlueStacks. When using Droid4X, you can experience a wide range of applications for the Android operating system that normally cannot be used by Windows. Playing Android games on Windows with Droid4X will be a whole new experience for you.
- Easy to download and install on all available versions of Windows including Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Screen recording support allows you to record what’s happening on the screen easily.
- You can play and use any game on the app store.
- Extremely light capacity, does not consume many grams of storage.
Koplayer is one of the free Android emulators that runs on both Windows and MacOS operating systems. Similar to Menus, Koplayer has improved OpenGL for better visuals on the big screen. Not only that, Koplayer also supports multiple accounts, allowing screen recording, playing games with gamepads and keyboards for a better game experience.
- Allows the use of multiple accounts at the same time.
- Display sharp images on larger computer screens.
- Controllers are streamlined via keymap.
- Unique ability to record videos and share Gameplay
ARChon is an Android emulator created by the developer GitHub that allows you to use the operating system for Android devices on Windows, Linux, Chromebook and Mac computers.
- Good support on many devices, does not require high machine configuration.
- Support on all 3 popular operating systems today are Windows, Linux and MacOS
- The application is completely free.
Windroy emulates Android quite well on Windows, when compared to BlueStacks, I don’t dare say which is better, but I find the speed and smoothness of Windroy, the operations on Windroy are exactly the same as when you handle them. on Android phones and tablets.
- Compatible with multiple operating systems.
- Supports many different resolution modes.
- Allows the application to be used in full screen mode.
- Use virtualization technology to run games and applications more smoothly.
8. Andy OS
Andy is also one of the lightest Android emulators for low-end computers. Although it does not have as many functions as BlueStacks, Andy still attracts many users by its perfect frame rate, fast frame rate, and high quality. Not only that, Andy also allows connecting and using the phone to control the game on the computer remotely very conveniently.
- Has pretty fast performance and processing speed.
- Doesn’t take up too much hard drive space to give you the best Android app experience.
- Supports data synchronization between Android devices, convenient for users to access files from multiple devices.
- It is possible to emulate various aspects of the Android operating system on the computer such as launchers, settings and games, using high-performance applications.
9. Remix OS Player
An emerging name in the village of mobile game emulators on computers. However, it does very well the tasks of an Android emulator on the computer aimed at gamers. The installation and use process is very simple with a few mouse clicks. It is even optimized to the point that the developer has released a toolkit for users to freely “play” with the features that Remix OS Player can do.
- Support playing games directly without installation to make the performance of the machine more stable.
- Extremely well-processed graphics bring sharp, high-quality images.
- The store of apps and games is built-in, you can easily use it without spending a lot of time searching.
Genymotion is a popular lightweight android emulator based on VirtualBox. If you play 3D graphics-heavy games like PUBG Mobile, which requires 2 GB or more of space, then the Genymotion virtual machine will make it easy for you to experience them on your PC or laptop without any problems in terms of space. performance problem.
- The emulator can be configured for multiple devices with different Android versions to suit your testing needs.
- Using technology to create virtual machines from VirtualBox, you can create and run multiple virtual machines at the same time.
- The account is completely free.