Top 6 android emulators for Apple MacOS
The previous article, we show you the top 10 android emulators for Microsoft WIndows. Today we collect for you the TOP 6 best Android emulators for playing games and experiencing android mobile system on macOS.
This one is probably familiar to many people and is rated better than other software with the same function.
- Allows you to use multiple accounts at the same time.
- Accounts can be synchronized, helping you to preserve in-game achievement data.
- The ability to optimize computer performance is high.
- Built-in FPS mode.
NoxPlayer helps you experience the full features of Android phones right on your PC and laptop in the easiest way. It is fully optimized, and it will be more stable and smoother for both games and apps. With NoxPlayer, you will have the same gaming experience as the PC and console gaming.
- Support playing many different types of games at the same time.
- Easily return to the gaming screen.
- Compatibility with other game series is quite high.
- Easy keyboard control, keyboard support, gamepad when in use.
Koplayer is one of the free Android emulators that runs on both Windows and MacOS operating systems. Similar to Menus, Koplayer has improved OpenGL for better visuals on the big screen. Not only that, Koplayer also supports multiple accounts, allowing screen recording, playing games with gamepads and keyboards for a better game experience.
- Allows the use of multiple accounts at the same time.
- Display sharp images on larger computer screens.
- Controllers are streamlined via keymap.
- Unique ability to record videos and share Gameplay
Genymotion is a popular lightweight android emulator based on VirtualBox. If you play 3D graphics-heavy games like PUBG Mobile, which requires 2 GB or more of space, then the Genymotion virtual machine will make it easy for you to experience them on your PC or laptop without any problems in terms of space. performance problem.
- The emulator can be configured for multiple devices with different Android versions to suit your testing needs.
- Using technology to create virtual machines from VirtualBox, you can create and run multiple virtual machines at the same time.
- The account is completely free.
5. Andy OS
Andy is also one of the lightest Android emulators for low-end computers. Although it does not have as many functions as BlueStacks, Andy still attracts many users by its perfect frame rate, fast frame rate, and high quality. Not only that, Andy also allows connecting and using the phone to control the game on the computer remotely very conveniently.
- Has pretty fast performance and processing speed.
- Doesn’t take up too much hard drive space to give you the best Android app experience.
- Supports data synchronization between Android devices, convenient for users to access files from multiple devices.
- It is possible to emulate various aspects of the Android operating system on the computer such as launchers, settings and games, using high-performance applications.
This tool has a large number of users only after BlueStacks. When using Droid4X, you can experience a wide range of applications for the Android operating system that normally cannot be used by Windows. Playing Android games on Windows with Droid4X will be a whole new experience for you.
- Easy to download and install on all available versions of Windows including Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Screen recording support allows you to record what’s happening on the screen easily.
- You can play and use any game on the app store.
- Extremely light capacity, does not consume many grams of storage.